A reminder that the change to PortConnect Express Pins and the removal of the InterACT Express Pin functionality will take effect on Tuesday the 5th of March 2019.
We understand all companies are now able to use PortConnect Express Pins.
PortConnect Express Pin functionality includes the same core functionality as
InterACT but PortConnect has also introduced two new features:
- A link from the Pre-Advice screen to the Express Pin Request screen
- A PIN Notification email function that can send trucking companies emails when,
- Auto-Requested Pins are obtained
- Available Pins become Suspended
- Suspended Pins become Available again
Please note that if you find a container you try to pin already has a pin applied, you will have to refer back to your customer to work out which company will complete the job – Customer Service and Drivers Assist will no longer have visibility of this information.
Please email [email protected]
or call +64 9 348 5120 if you have any questions about the new functionality.
You can also click on the following link to read the PortConnect
Express PIN User-Guide
For more information please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.1
Email us here
queries, please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.2
Email: [email protected]