We are looking for a Maintenance Planner to join our Engineering team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary focus of this role is to plan and schedule the maintenance of our machines, supervise contractors and provide them with their schedules, create and issue Purchase Orders and coordinate the accuracy of all data into the maintenance system. It will also require the development of equipment service schedules and maintenance programs based on analysis of equipment performance to highlight improvement opportunities and increase reliability.
As a well organised person you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of maintenance or supply chain planning
- Possible background in Mechatronics or Reliability engineering
- Data analytics and modelling, KPI development and reporting
- Ability to use a computer based maintenance system (Daxeam, Microsoft AX dynamics)
- Experience dealing with contractors and staff (all the people who actually go out and do the doing)
- Knowledge and adherence of Health & Safety requirements and procedures
Continuous improvement around existing processes and systems is also a key part of this role. Needing to move from our paper forms to tablets so data is auto populated is only the start. You will be the main contact person for this project and will work closely with others to get this implemented. There are lots of changes and plans for the future of our company and you need to be mindful of this and have the ability and willingness to adapt.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and cv via Seek using the following link Maintenance Planner
Casual Stevedores (Lashers) - Shift Work including Nights and Weekends
We are now seeking applications for Casual Stevedores (Lashers). As a Lasher the primary task will be to lash and unlash containers aboard ships that come in to the Port, this is a manual task and requires the ability to undertake heavy lifting. As we operate 24/7, 365 days a year, shifts may fall over weekends, holidays and nights. With current operational demands shifts are predominantly available on nights and weekends. Shift lengths may be from 3 to 12 hours depending on customer requirements.
Our Values form the basis of the Ports of Auckland culture, guiding our behaviour and thinking, providing focus and a sense of direction. They underpin everything we do. We expect that those who are offered and accept the opportunity to work with us will do so in a way consistent with Our Values.
To be considered for this role candidates must be:
- Physically fit
- Committed to health and safety
- Committed to meeting customer requirements
- Prepared to work flexible hours, including weekends and night shift
- Have basic communication skills, including written
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
A full class 1 driver's license will also be advantageous to this role.
Applicants will be required to:
- Undergo a medical, which includes passing a drug and alcohol test. Employees are also subject to random drug testing.
- Complete a criminal history check
- Pass a fitness test
Please note: Casual employees are engaged as and when required and there is no expected or implied continuity of employment.
To apply please download the application form below and submit along with your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. We will only be in touch if you are shortlisted.