Ports of Auckland has reviewed the rate schedule for the forthcoming 2017 calendar year.
There will be a general price increase of 1.44% based on 80% of the forecasted CPI of 1.8% across all schedule items effective 1 January 2017.
This also includes the Terminal Break-bulk & OOG Price Schedule.
Items excluded from the Tariff increase are
- Berth Hire GRT Rate
- Marine Service Charge GRT Rate
- Lay-up berthage after 7 days
- Storage: Tranship Containers – Terminals
- Heat Treatment facility fee
- VBS – Container Slot Reservation
The following items have additional charges
- Crane Lift Permits - $300
- Fumigation - +$5 Terminals & Multi-Cargo
- Non-Cargo Layby Fee – Vessels less than 60m - $391.63 per day
- Non-Cargo Layby Fee – Vessels greater than 60m - $6.30 per mtr/day
The following are new/updated charges
· Tranship Storage Containers – Multi-Cargo - $25.26 per TEU/day
· Import Demurrage – Vehicles
5-7 days - $55 per unit/day
8-14 days - $70- per unit/day
15+ - $85 per unit/day
· Wharfage Transhipment Vehicles under 20m3 - $24.20 per unit
· Vessel Transfer – Discharge/Load Direct to/from water – $2.41
· Bund Usage, Terminal – 20' $882.79, 40' $960.59 - Includes use of the area and moves in and out. Specific clean per incident charged separately at cost.
All rates quoted above are exclusive of GST
At Ports of Auckland we continue to focus on delivering productivity and service level improvements and make every endeavour to reduce our costs. We are very appreciative of your on-going support. These increases are reflective of our effort to limit the impact to our customers.
The new price schedule is available on our website from today 1 December 2016 for your reference.
Click on Operations – Shipping & Cargo and Price Schedule
For more information please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.1
Email us here
queries, please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.2
Email: [email protected]