Our website is about to change.
When? 12 April 2016 at 0600 hours
Why? Our business has changed a lot over the past few years, as have our customers’ requirements. How we all do business together continues to evolve, so we needed to put our public face onto a new platform and make access to the port’s information and activities more modern and robust. As our business has evolved, so has technology.
We’re thrilled to present our new site that is responsive, mobile optimised and easier to use with a combined functionality and design that is representative of our modern day port. Yes, it will be easier to access on mobile phones and iPads.
How? If you’re like us, it may take a short while to get used to something that has been so familiar for so long, but be assured the information will be available as always.
We trust you will enjoy the new look and feel of the site.
A few navigational tips:
• The Home Page will look colourful – just select the tab labelled CUSTOMER next to the COMMUNITY tab. Once you have made this selection, it will default to this tab next time you visit the site.
• If you have bookmarked certain pages, you may have to renew these.
• Vessel Schedules can be found on the right hand side of the page.
• Container Tracking, and access to the operational logins, can be found under Quick Links.
• The Customer Service page still has links to commonly used documents as well as the latest advisories such as Road Alerts and Operational Updates.
If you have any questions prior to or post release, please contact our Customer Service team.
For more information please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.1
Email us here
For VBS queries, please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.2