Ports of Auckland has reviewed the rate schedule for the forthcoming 2020 calendar year.
There will be a general price increase of 2% based on the New Zealand Treasury forecasted CPI for 2020 and will apply across all schedule items effective 1 January 2020.
This also includes the Terminal Break-bulk, OOG Price Schedule & BOP Tariff rates.
Items excluded from the Tariff increase are
- Marine Service Charge
- Vessel move between berths
- Berth Hire GRT Rate
- VBS – Container Slot Reservation
- VBS – No Show Charge
The following items will be adjusted separately from the general rate increase noted above
- Wharfage – Empty 20' Container Import & Export - $39.56
- Wharfage – Empty 40' Container Import & Export - $75.92
- Wharfage – General Cargo Import & Bulk Cargo Import - Not Through Hoppers - $5.25
- Wharfage – General Cargo Transhipment - $2.48
- Wharfage - Cars up to 20m3 Import - $74.87
- Wharfage - Cars up to 20m3 Export - $60.20
- Wharfage - Cars up to 20m3 Tranship - $42.20
- Wharfage – Vehicles over 20m3 Import - $5.62
- Wharfage – Vehicles over 20m3 Export - $5.05
- Wharfage – Vehicles over 20m3 Tranship - $2.65
- Storage – Export Container - $53.34
- Storage – Export Empty Container Terminal - $35.10
- Storage – Export Breakbulk – $6.28
- Demurrage – Import Container days 4 – 7 - $86.66
- Demurrage – Import Container days 8 – 14 - $96.44
- Demurrage – Import Container days 15+ - $116.76
- Demurrage - Import Breakbulk - $6.28
- Demurrage – Vehicles up to 20m3 5- 7 days - $75.00
- Demurrage – Vehicles up to 20m3 8 - 14 days - $100.00
- Demurrage – Vehicles up to 20m3 15+ days - $120.00
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Normal Delivery Full 20' - $69.84
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Normal Delivery Full 40' - $119.32
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Normal Delivery Empty 20' - $51.08
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Normal Delivery Empty 40' - $101.87
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Urgent Delivery Full 20' - $89.78
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Urgent Delivery Full 40' - $154.42
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Urgent Delivery Empty 20' - $68.86
- Interwharf Transport (Shuttle) Transfer Urgent Delivery Empty 40' - $131.00
- Wash of a container required by MPI 20' – $164.82
- Wash of a container required by MPI 40' - $190.17
- Crane Lift Permit - $403.77
- Facility Fee – Van/Devan 20' $74.03
- Facility Fee – Van/Devan 40' $142.00
- Outward Cargo Report - $135.42
We will commence charging the Change of Status fee from 1 January 2020 and have updated the definition as per below. The Tariff charge will reduce to $20 per change
Charge for ANY manual change to ANY cargo details located on port. e.g. :1)Vessel/voyage; 2) Routing 3) ISO (Equipment); 4) Commodity; 5) Temperature; 6) Hazardous Information; 7) Booking Information ; 8) LOP; 9) Weight (VGM) 10) VIN number 11)Imports nominated for rail after discharge. Any applicable moves MAY be charged in addition to this.
The following new tariff item will added but not charged – 30 days' notice will be given prior to any billing of this new tariff item.
Late Receival: $75.00 Management fee for cargo delivered to port after cut-off. Late Receival process must be followed and applied for prior to cut-off.
All rates quoted above are exclusive of GST
Ports of Auckland has been working with the wider industry to adapt to the changing demands within our combined supply chains. This includes looking at all options needed to increase cargo throughput across the supply chain such as the use of more timely and structured flow of data.
Increased operating hours across the industry will continue to be a factor for all our business as we look ahead and the challenge this creates will need to be addressed collectively.
Ports of Auckland has committed significant investment to ensuring we are able to service the freight task ahead of us and provide the high levels of service expected.
We are very appreciative of your on-going support and these increases are reflective of our effort to limit the impact to our customers as well as our commitment to the investments required.
The new price schedule is available on our website from Monday 2rd December 2019 for your reference.
Click on Operations – Shipping & Cargo and Price Schedule.
A copy of our latest updated Standard Terms and Conditions can also be found on the above link