We wish to remind customers that from Monday 3 February a management fee for processing Late Receival applications will apply. The 'Late Receival Fee' of $75+gst per container will apply to FCL Export units approved for delivery to Fergusson Terminal after vessel cut-off time by truck.
In order to ensure that your Late Receival requests are processed in a timely manner, please follow the guidelines below:
- Request for Late Receival approval must be submitted before vessel cut-off (for vessel cut-off times please refer to POAL website);
- A completed Late Receival application form has been received by Customer Service;
Late Receival requests will not be considered without a fully completed form;
When emailing the form please copy in your trucking company.
- The form must be submitted during Customer Service working hours to allow for timely processing:
- 0700 and 1900 hours Monday to Friday
- 0700 and 1500 on Saturdays;
- The Late Receival fee is applicable on a 'per container basis';
- Prior to submitting your Late Receival application to Customer Service please ensure that:
- Export container is pre-advised;
- CEDO is cleared (if going deep-sea).
By submitting the form, you confirm that you received approval of Line Operator and that if Late Receival is granted, a fee of $75+gst per container, as set in the Price Schedule, will be applied to your account.
The updated form is attached to this advisory and will also be available from our website from 3 February.
For more information please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.1
Email us here
queries, please contact:
P: +64 9 348 5100 Ext.2
Email: [email protected]